Rules and Procedures for applying to vacant posts available in the School:
Candidates can apply for various posts which include Principal, Vice Principal, PGT, TGT, PRT, NTT, Receptionist, Administrative Officer, Accountant, Typist,, General Supervisor or any other post.
- Candidates interested in applying must download ‘Job Form’ and ‘Format of Resume’. After downloading these, they must take print out of these two formats.
- After this, they must duly fill in all the information asked in these forms following the guidance given in these forms.
- After filling these forms, Candidates must scan these two forms , extra sheet( if used) along with photocopy of marksheets and certificates and send it to -email@example.com Alternatively candidates can also submit these documents in person at school reception.
- After receiving your documents, school authorities will select the job forms and give telephonic call to candidates for further information and follow up procedure.
- Note: It is not necessary that every candidate who is applying will receive telephonic call. It is upon School authorities to select deserving candidates on the basis of best available resume and best filled job form.
- Candidates can anytime check the availability of Vacant Post in Vacancy Section.
- Any candidate can apply any time all around the year even if the vacancy is not available according to their candidature. In this case school authorities put deserving candidates in reserve category and contact them as soon as the post lies vacant according to their candidature. Job form , Resume Format, Availability of posts, Result of Interviews.